Sacred Heart School is VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE a full return to In-Person Education on April 12, 2021.
- All students in Grades Kindergarten through Grade 8 are encouraged to return to school on the St. Paul’s Campus beginning Monday, April 12, 2021 at 7:45 a.m. for Monday through Friday direct classroom instruction.
- Students will be required to wear masks all day at school.
- Individual desk barriers will be provided to each student for the purpose of eating lunch. Barriers may be used by students during classroom instruction if they so choose.
- Lunch will be available for students each day. We will be offering our regular lunch purchase option for the students. Lunch menus for April will be sent home this Friday, March 26, 2021 with the In-person students and with “Grab & Go” envelopes.
- School uniforms must be worn by the students.
- Students who have not been attending regular ZOOM classes may be contacted for a mandatory return for in-person instruction in order to be promoted to their next Grade for September 2021.
- Parents and Guardians who wish to keep their children home for virtual instruction for the remainder of the year, should contact the school at (610) 437-3031 during school hours from 8 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Prekindergarten will begin instruction from Monday through Thursday beginning on April 12, 2021. Those students are in class from 8 a.m. until 11 a.m.