Dear Parents & Guardians,
- Weekly schedule changes are listed on a Schedule Notes page on the website.
- We have now exhausted all of our emergency/weather days built into the calendar for the 2020-2021 school year. Moving forward, should we need off from school we will be teaching the students virtually should an emergency situation occur.
- We are in the process of formulation a plan to have all of the students come to St. Paul’s to complete the IOWA Test of Basic Skills in April. There will be a morning testing session for the in person students and an afternoon session for the virtual students. No lunches will be served or snacks given to the students that week. The building will be sanitized between the two sessions. More specific information will be send home to Parents & Guardians next month to better allow you to prepare for the event. Students in Grades 1-7 take the tests.
- Students in Eighth Grade who are going to Allentown Central Catholic High School will be given placement tests for subjects in April. You will be given more information as it is received from the high school.
- Students in Eighth Grade should have received a flyer from Allentown Central Catholic High School about participation in Spring Softball & Baseball. If you did not receive the information please contact Ms. Klotz or the Main Office.
Mr. James Krupka